Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hollywood, baby!!


Mmmm, sushi!! We went out to eat at a sushi restaurant located on Citywalk at Universal Studios, Hollywood. Jesse says he doesn't like sushi and yet he ate the majority of the California Roll without me having to force feed him! It really was delicious. We had an awesome night. I was only a little mad that the waitress there had copied my same haircut.


Its amazing Jesse was able to get this shot while I was going 130 mph. He must be a really good photographer.


I don't even know what to say. In no way do these sunglasses look good on me.


You can't see but Jesse has smiley faces in place of eyes.


Lovestruck Jesse. We had way too much fun in this store.


Look at Jesse running in the fountain with all the little kids... or that one little girl that he didn't even notice was right next to him. This pic was taken right after the water descended...


... and an action shot! Just as the water is shooting up! It kinda looks like snow, huh? Nope, no such luck!


And a souvenir photo in front of Universal. I'm sitting in front of the world instead of on top of it. I tried to climb on top but it was hard in those boots.


This would've looked a lot better if I'd realized my head was not all the way sitting on the body part. Oh well, Jesse is the real football player, not me!


Now this looks natural.


I'd like to thank my husband, my family, and all the people who supported me and helped me to win this highly coveted award.


Wow, I can't believe he can even hold up that heavy 24 ct. plastic! He's so strong.

4 comments:

Kandi said...

You guys are such goobers..... Just like Jeff and I! LOL. Glad you two had a great time! Oh and your hair looks cool Alicia!

Erka said...

Wow, I have never seen you with short hair!!! I love it! It looks so good, I am almost tempted myself! You guys are so good together! It's nice to keep going on dates, it keeps the romance alive!

Lindsey said...

Holy smokes....what happened to your hair?? IT IS DARLING!! I love it!! So fun!! I bet your head feels so light!! (not airy, just lighter in weight:)

Kristy said...

Shoot, you won the 24ct plastic statue this year?! I guess I'll have to try harder for next year! ;)