Saturday, February 19, 2011

Turn My Heart to Mush

...that's what my family does to me.

I mean, come on... she's just so stinkin cute!
And this little Daddy's Girl loves to shower us with kisses.
I just can't express how much I love these guys.  Throughout each and every day there are countless moments that I think, "oh, that was the sweetest thing ever... save this memory and treasure it."  However, my memory is not exactly photographic... which is why this blog is great.  I can look at cute pics like these and let these moments come back to me and turn my heart to mush all over again.

2 comments:

The Rapp Family said...

So Cute!! Love all your posts. I love the cute things that little Avril says. I loved your foot print Valentine's also. You are an amazing Mommy!!!

Lindsay said...

So sweet.