Monday, February 21, 2011

Sisters...

So cute, whether they're...

...Comparing elbows
Laughing...
Snuggling...
Sticking things out of their mouths...

Or holding hands...
They love each other so much already!  I just had to take some fun pics while they were all dressed up.  Look at these adorable shoes that our friend Leisa Firth hand made... McKel is wearing them and I think they're just so stinkin' cute!

And here is a little video clip I took after our photo shoot:  I love how McKel keeps tipping over in to Avril... and Avril shows off her counting at the end, as well as the many faces she can make. 

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sweet pictures....and i love the shoes.

The Rapp Family said...

Cute Girls. I can't believe how well Avril can already count!! What a smart girl.

deerhollow said...

So glad those shoes fit! Your family is adorable!! Love your blog banner by the way!!