Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

This Christmas was a little different for us this year. First of all, we were in Southern California, meaning no snow (this new Christmas idea was fine by me as I have climatized to the Southern California weather rather quickly). We had Mom and Dad Parkinson visit as well as our brother Adrian, his wife Arleen and daughtor Brittney. It was a very Merry Christmas as you can tell from the pictures below.


That is me struggling to keep up with the rate of presents being opened on Christmas morning. I procrastinated un pocito.

My wife was so happy when I completed the wrapping of the presents in time for Christmas.


So happy that she ripped open the presents! Sometimes pregnancy can cause unexplained mania and a lack of impule control. Despite that, look how cute she is when she is manic.

I'm pretty much a sweats model with my hott PJ model.


That is the amazing food prepared by Mom Parkinson and a few other helpers. The ham was amazing and provided by the loving Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson. Oh and our beautiful family.

I think the motion picture speaks for itself...

1 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

Thank you for posting on our blog, love. You are far better at writing than me. You make me smile...I LOVE YOU!!
-the wife