Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spencer's Post for Alicia & Jesse

Greetings - Alicia's blog set-up differs from ours and I'm having a hard time figuring it out.  At any rate, she's still at Logan Regional Hospital and asked me to post a few of photos and give the brief relevant facts.  McKel was born on Friday, December 10, at around 5:52 p.m.  She weighed a whopping 8 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 21 inches long.  She and mom are doing well.  The first couple of shots are from immediately after delivery.  Mom, dad, and baby are shown a few minutes later once the baby was cleaned and bundled up.



6 comments:

Alycia said...

Congrats to you guys! I like the name you picked and am glad you were able to decide on one. Can't wait to meet her!

Robert and Kristen said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie, I love when they come out all chubby like that! We are glad that Mom and Baby are doing well.

Lindy Salmon said...

I've been wondering . . . Congrats! I really like the name you chose. I'm looking forward to more details.

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

What a cutie, look at that hair!! Congrats! Looking forward to more pics!!

trevor and keesa said...

yay!! i hope you are feeling good! how is avril liking the new baby??

Lindsay said...

Congrats! can't wait to hear more....look at her cute hair! So fun! I hope you are both feeling and doing well.