Friday, July 2, 2010

We Love Visitors!

The month of June brought lots of visitors from all over.  We love having our friends and family come see us and all are welcome anytime!  First, we got to visit with my cousin Joni who currently lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.  Her little boy, Drake, and Avril got along quite well.  My grandparents have a playroom in their basement that feels like heaven on earth to little kids.  Here are some pictures of Drake and Avril.  They are 2nd cousins.  I can't explain how to figure this out but Jesse is good at it.  If you have questions, please see my husband. :)

Drake did not want to stay sitting for the picture.  He was too anxious to run and look at the camera to see what he looked like in it :)

Hmmm, that Avril is taking all the good toys!

I'm not sure if this horsey is meant for two...

Yay!  Jesse had a break in his crazy schedule to come play with us.  I love him :)

Cousins :)

Avril loves to ride the deer in front of my grandparents' house.  She let us know that it was "hottt" (enunciate the 't' for Avril talk) so we put a towel down for her.  She loves her great grandma Parkinson, as we all do :)

I love this shot.  Jesse is the greatest daddy!

Our next visitors came all the way from the good old SCV, California.  These are our good friends Sandy and Richard Maxson who we are forever grateful to for letting us stay with them in California.  We had Bryan cook up some meat on the grill and enjoyed the shady outdoors.
Avril is wearing her favorite shoes, which are a little too big for her.  Hence, the missing shoe...

Good times at the Yarger house :)

Mmm, thanks for the delicious grub, Bryan.  My pregnancy gives me several food aversions and red meat is one of them, but I was actually able to eat a cheeseburger which surprised me!

It was so great to reunite with our friends.  Now if we could just get them to leave Cali, and come live in Logan!

Our other visitors were more cousins and 2nd cousins.  A few of my Crockett cousins came up to Logan.  John and Julie came up from Arizona with their kids, and Robert and Kristin came all the way up from Ogden :)  Avril enjoyed playing with more of her relatives.  Oh, and all of the cousins that came are expecting babies too!  (Julie, Kristin, and Joni)  Yay!
Avril plopped right down next to Josie and tried to help her strategize her next move...

Weeeee!

Avril, my dad, and his brother Robert

0 comments: