Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dolly and Kenny

Last night was the Logan 8th Ward Talent Show. We had the privilege of hearing a performance from Dolly Pardon and Kenny Rogers. They vaguely resemble my parents, Spencer and Gayle Parkinson. Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Parkinson came to babysit so that we could attend the event. What fun!

My mom wore my old wig from Hi-Lo's (dance team) to pull off the Dolly look. And the chest enhancement was achieved with two mini basketballs :)


This is the real 'thang' - Dolly and Kenny performing together


The mommy and daddy enjoying some time off from parental duties.


Us being goofs.

I also wanted to include a pic of my brother's new house he just bought! It is not too far from my parents' and also close to our house. We are so happy for the new homeowner, Uncle Jared :)


And of course I couldn't post without a pic of little Avril. As her bib says, she loves her daddy! And daddy loves her back!

5 comments:

The Rapp Family said...

Alicia,
You look like you are doing sooo good!! The baby is adorable I can't wait to see her again. Sorry I haven't been by lately, I just got done working 9 days in a row, and I am exhausted. Was that really your mom singing...that was awesome!!
Amy

Britney & Bob said...

Alicia! I am so excited for you and your new baby. She is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys and am so glad your back!

Chelsie Sanders said...

She is so dang cute!!! I want to just squeeze her!!!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Avril is Beautiful! Congratulations!

Lindsay said...

You are a cute mommy! She is a sweet girl!