Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

For our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary, I've compiled lots of pictures and a little story. This has been by far the best year of my life. I couldn't have found a more perfect person to spend my life with. Jesse is truly my best friend and I grow to love him more and more each day. He has made me indescribably happy!

For our 1 year anniversary Jesse had to leave right before to go to Utah since school and work couldn't start without him. For health insurance purposes, I have to stay here awhile longer. Thus, our 1 year was spent apart. Jesse surprised me by secretly recording videos of himself on our new digital video camera. He left the camera with a note to me, as a gift for our anniversary. The videos were quite personal and probably embarrassing for Jesse so I won't post them (plus I couldn't figure out how, even if I wanted to).

The videos made me laugh, cry, and everything in between. There is one of Jesse reading a story that he made up for Avrille that he wanted me to play so she could hear his voice while we're separated. Another had Jesse dancing up a storm, and another of him singing an Elliott Yamin ballad. It was truly the best anniversary gift he could have given me.

Thank you for the most amazing year ever. I love you so much sweetie. Happy One Year Anniversary...


HOW THE YARGERS CAME TO BE...

A long, long time ago, this little girl named Alicia started searching for her soul mate...
Where could he be? She would search and search for a looooong time, it seemed. It was a grueling and discouraging search, so she needed her little yellow bunny (or duck? we're not sure) to comfort her.

Little did she know, that far, far away, in a cold, cold land (Pennsylvania?) was where her handsome prince was residing (or would be after he was born!) His name was Jesse, and he dressed up in his finest, just in case he would meet his future bride, so he could impress her. He even spiked his hair and wore his magic suspenders!

The magic suspenders did not seem to help him find his sweetheart, so he traded them in for a magic football. He thought that surely his future bride could not resist a hunky football star with locks like these!


...And over in Sunny California, Alicia tried to win herself a jock with her cool cheerleader moves. Neither of them were having any luck finding their soul mate.

Until....

they FINALLY met up in Logan, Utah and very quickly became the best of friends. Here are some of their many memories together:

They had so much fun together that soon they set a date to tie the knot!


....And one year ago today, a little girl's dreams came true, and the little boy seemed pretty happy too! Our wedding was everything I'd hoped for, it was just fantastic. All of my family and loved ones were there and thanks to lots of helpers, the day turned out just like a fairytale! Here are some collages of pictures to prove it...




2 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

What an amazing year! Congratulations on making it through! You look amazing! I can't wait to see some pictures of your little girl...what a beautiful name! I hope this year brings more joy and less drama than last year! My hubby and I celebrate our 9th anniversary on the 15th...January is such a good month to be married in! But you make me feel and look old...so just stop being so awesome and gorgeous..OK?!:) Love ya roomie!

Barbi Mecham said...

Happy Anniversary! I am a little behind these days...are you moving back to Utah?