Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation to Utah!!

I took so many photos while we were visiting friends and family in Utah so its taking me awhile to get all these new posts up on here so I have to apologize. We had a wonderful time. It was so nice to see so many familiar faces and just spend some time relaxing with people we love.


Yes, we even love Shelby, the one in the middle. I think every picture I have of Shelby from our trip, he's making a face :p This was at dinner at my parents' house in Logan. It was splendid! Thanks for feeding us mom and dad. We love you (not just for that though)!


Look, now I know why Shelby makes faces. He learned from his older brother! We cleaned our plates, it was so delightful!


Apparently my computer was very sickly and had lots of viruses so we brought it to the computer doctor, named Jared. Here he is running all these scans to determine if there is hope for our poor old computer. As you can see, Jesse was being the wonderful husband that he is, and giving me a to-die-for head massage.


This is the face of someone who thinks they've died and gone to heaven.


Another one of our Utah outings was a visit to the Zitterkopfs' home. Adam and Sarah had us over for a meal and their baby Taylor kept us entertained while we were visiting. Taylor was having fun biting Jesse's nose.


What a mischevious face... and Taylor's face too!


I think maybe I bored him to death.


Bryan (dad), me, and Jesse taken just before a movie outing. We went to see Leatherheads at the cheap movie theatre. We don't have such a thing in California as a cheap movie theatre. The movie was pretty good, but probably not a favorite of mine.

2 comments:

Mrs. Kitty said...

how cute are you two with that sweet baby! Awwwwh.

Wife and Mother said...

Congratulations on getting married! It was great to see your site.