Thursday, June 12, 2008

Liz Wedding Reception

Jesse and I were so happy that we got to attend the wedding reception of my former roommate, and former Elizabeth Graham. She is now Elizabeth Giles. Yay! She looked ravishing at the reception :) Just as Jesse and I pulled in to the parking lot where the reception was being held, a beautiful, blonde baby goat caught my eye. I could not believe our luck, not only did we get to see Liz, but Lindsey as well! It was like a roomie reunion. We just needed Keesa there...


Here we are, reunited!


More of us, just can't get enough!


Alicia and the baby goat


And this is one of the shirts I found for Jesse on our shopping spree. Wow, he looks stunning! I have some good taste in clothes, I must say...

2 comments:

Mrs. Kitty said...

you guys make the cutest couple!

Lindsey said...

I have never seen a better looking goat in my life....