Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just Some Cuteness...

We are still trying to get all settled in to our home.  It is a very long process when you are a single mom with two small children.  These metal shelves have been sitting in my driveway, waiting to be moved downstairs in to the basement.  It just cracks me up, the creative things the girls come up with.  Papa Bryan brought the girls over, and I was in the kitchen cleaning.  He came in and said, "quick, you gotta see this!"  Luckily I had my phone to capture a shot of this.  The girls were both laying on the metal shelves, pretending to be asleep.  Haha, if only I'd known they would want to sleep on metal shelves I wouldn't have invested in those nice crib beds they have :)  It was just hilarious!

I got a video of it too:

love it!!


Nana and Papa recently bought some new appliances for their kitchen.  New appliances means really cool gigantic boxes, which means hours of excitement for the girls!!  Here are some pics of the girls playing with their new "toys."

Just the perfect size for McKel :)

Is that an Avril I see, peeping out?
Here is a video clip I took of the girls playing before bed.  They love their books!! :)
So cute!

0 comments: