Friday, August 5, 2011

Prayers Needed

Family and Friends,
I have decided to change our blog to private because of the current trial we are being faced with.  Our family is going through a very difficult time.  We are taking all the prayers we can get.  Our faith is really being tested right now, but we will remain faithful, and recognize the miracles our Heavenly Father brings us daily.  Thanks for following our blog. Much love!  God bless...

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

4 comments:

Lindy Salmon said...

:( I know trials are part of what we signed up for, but I still don't like them at all! I'm very sorry, we'll certainly include you in our prayers.

The Rapp Family said...

You are all in our prayers. We love you!!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the invite to the blog! We'll keep praying for you! we love you!

Megan said...

So fun to get an invite and to see your cute family! We've never seen your sweet, beautiful girls! Adorable. I don't know what you are facing right now but you're in our prayers. take care! our blog is kidsandkids.blogspot.com. I'm not the greatest at updating it lately but I do get over there!