Thursday, April 21, 2011

Such Talent

My cousins, the Muncy's were visiting from California.  It is always so fun to have them here because they are AMAZINGLY gifted musically.  I just love to hear them sing.  Here are a couple video clips of the boys messing around at the piano:



My cousin David just learned to play this song and figured it out by ear. I think that's so incredible. We didn't know the song that well, but gave it a good shot. I even sang along, although you can't hear me... I didn't know it too well. This is my new favorite song though. It goes through my head all day long haha.

3 comments:

The Rapp Family said...

I love both of those songs and got chills listening to them!! You look great and are so amazing!! I love you, hugs!!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for posting those!!! I love hearing my brothers sing!

Lindsay said...

Wow! That is amazing! so fun too.