Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some of My Favorites

We just got the digital images back from our 2 week photo shoot with McKel.  I was going to post a handful of my favorites, but a handful turned in to 2 handfuls... and then some.  I am so bad at choosing favorites.  They're all my favorites.
Brian Regan does a funny clip about favorites.  I found the quote online... he is referring to a kid getting a snowcone:
"GRAPE! I'm gonna get grape, or cherry. They're both... favorites, so either one is good, but if they have both, I'll get grape, because grape is a little more favorite. But if they don't have grape it's like alright its fine, cause cherry's favorite anyway. It's like another favorite, but not as much. Not as much favorite. But they're both good. They're both good."
These are my favorites.  They're all good.  :)












 



2 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

She is so perfect and these pictures are great, and I can see why they are all favorites :). I love the quote!

Lindsay said...

Super super cute...all of them. I bet they really are all favorites, they are all so fun.