Monday, December 7, 2009

What Can I Get In to Today?

Avril loves being mischievous and getting in to all kinds of things around the house. Some of her favorite messes to make include:

unwinding the toilet paper roll and shredding it in to tiny pieces, taking clothes out of drawers and tossing them around the room, emptying the contents of the trash cans, opening the kitchen drawer and taking out the box of plastic baggies- throwing each bag one by one on the floor until covered with baggies, taking my latest magazines and tearing out each page, shredding these as well... and opening cabinets, trying to crawl in to them, as seen below:

Avril loves to open the cabinets of the entertainment center. I was sitting on the couch opening some mail when I looked up to see this:


hmm... I wonder if this book has pages I can tear out...


maybe I should get a closer look...


Oh hi Mommy! Look at me! I crawled inside to reorganize your things!


Aren't you proud? I'm being so helpful!

1 comments:

The Rapp Family said...

Cute Pictures!! I remember how Taggart used to shred the toilet paper...gotta love that!!