Saturday, December 15, 2012

Potato Bowl

In an effort to make new friends and expand my horizons... lately I've been trying to be a bit more social.  With that being said, I even go to football games sometimes!  I am not a huge Aggie fan, but football games can be pretty fun.  I loved watching Jesse play... but now that I don't have a husband to watch the games have lost the appeal for me.  Anyway, this game was totally worth the drive!!  It was an incredible success for the Aggies.  I went with some fun people and had a great day!

A little game info:
"Williams' fourth-quarter spree fueled a 28-point Aggies scoring burst that turned a close game into a blowout. Williams finished with a career-best 235 yards rushing on 18 carries, with 182 of those yards coming on six carries in the fourth quarter, and was voted MVP.
Williams' heroics also capped the most successful season in the history of Utah State football. The Aggies finished 11-2, won the Western Athletic Conference title outright and won a bowl game for the first time since 1993. Utah State also will likely finish ranked for the first time since 1961."


Yup, blue field!

Dennis Larchar, Craig Whyte, Jeff Palmer, just having fun!
Aggie fans!

0 comments: