Thursday, August 13, 2009

Neighborhood Picnic

Mom and Dad's neighborhood had a way cool picnic yesterday evening. Here are some pics:




Avril tries to socialize with another baby named Isabella. She doesn't know yet that some people don't like to have their personal space invaded.


Here she tries to befriend a cute doggy. I think this is the first time she's ever seen a dog close up. They seem to be getting along just fine :)


The fam


A couple videos of Avril swinging. I wish I could change my mood from sad to happy as quickly as Avril. Here she is bawling her eyes out until she realizes that swinging is not the worst thing in the world, then suddenly.... a smile!

3 comments:

Britney & Bob said...

I think life would be a lot easier if we all could change our moods as easily as a baby. She is getting so big!

Barbi Mecham said...

Avril is so cute! Love the swinging videos. Isn't it awesome to watch babies and their dads? I have always loved that!

Kristy said...

I watched these video clips with Cali on my lap. Avril was very good at getting Cali's attention! Now I think Cali misses her buddy. Wish you lived closer :(