Monday, April 27, 2009

Game in Montana

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to have a football game in Helena, Montana. It was fortunate because I got to see my cousins Annie, Ally and Charlie, as well as my Aunt Star, Uncle Ken and Uncle Dave who all reside in various locations in Montana. It was a blast seeing my family and on top of that we won a very lopsided game 30-0.

My pretty cousins Annie (left) and Ally (right) are sporting my jersey while they watch the game.


In order from left to right is my Uncle Ken, Ally, Annie and my dad who was nice enough to drive me all the way up to Helena. They spelled my name wrong on both my home and away jersey so I now have four jerseys. Two are spelled Yarder and two spelled Yarger.


My dad and Annie are cozy at the game with their long shirts and smiley faces.


Ally and Uncle Ken are also cozy in the frigid Helena weather. I have the best family.


Annie, Ally and I got to hang out for a a while after the game before we had to go our separate ways. If you look to the far left my Aunt Star is pictured trying to escape the likes of the camera. Tis tis...


We stayed in Bozeman the night before the game so everyone got to come hang out for a while which is where this picture was taken.


Also at the hotel, this was the morning of the game. There was tons of foam in the hot tub. Tons. Like a plethera.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you have an awesome family!!!! Way to go at your game! You guys kicked butt!