Monday, October 13, 2008

My Hubby- I've Been Tagged

1. Where did you meet your husband?
In Logan, UT at my house. He was friends with my roommate and a big flirt! We were friends first until he convinced me I should date him. It was the best decision I ever made.

2. How long did you date before you married?
Not long at all, I always thought I'd date someone at least a year but I knew Jesse had this amazing heart that loved me so much. We didn't want to wait. I would say we only dated a few months... I'm not sure exactly.

3. How long have you been married?
About 9 months, give or take some. We're still newlyweds growing closer each day :)

4. What does he do that surprises you?
He gets up at 4:30 a.m. and goes to the gym to play basketball. This surprises me that anyone could be so in sane! On a more romantic note... he sometimes leaves me love notes in our P.O. Box so when I go get the mail there is a letter from my sweet husband. He sometimes will surprise me and have the bed made and room cleaned with a cute poem or love note on the bed. He also massages my back and feet pretty much every night. I keep thinking he'll get tired of doing this for me and it'll stop but every night he surprises me and even helps me put cocoa butter on my stretching tummy :)

5. What is his favorite feature?
Probably his athletic ability. Physically, probably his eyes.

6. What is your favorite quality of his?
Physically its definitely his eyes. Non-physical: his genuinely kind heart.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Sweetie mostly

8. What is his favorite food?
Hamburger and fries, that's what he always orders.

9. What is his favorite sport?
That's easy! Football..GO VIKINGS!!!

10. When & where was your first kiss?
In his car, when he was on a break at work and I went to visit him. He didn't think I'd show but I did!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Cuddle and spend time together in any form

12. Do you have any children?
One on the way!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is so amazing with kids. I watch what he does with his kids at work and I am in awe. He is also extremely gifted with creative writing. He gets these story ideas and just starts writing when he's bored. He'll also write poems and raps just for fun. I could never think of such creative things.

14. Who said I love you first?
I'm pretty sure he did but I said, "I do, you know" first, if that counts

15. What is his favorite music?
It changes all the time, he pretty much likes everything, like me so I'm not sure the right answer for that one.

16. What do you admire most about him?
His ability to love

17. What is his favorite color?
Black

18. Will he read this?
Yep :) I get on his case when he doesn't check out our blog. I love you sweetheart!

19. Who do you tag? Keesa and Kandi and anyone else who wants to be tagged!

4 comments:

Spencer & Gayle Parkinson said...

What happened to your haircut posting? We saw it one moment then came back later and it was gone!
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Oooo a tag! I'm on it! (I'll probably post it for tomorrow!)

I loved all your sweet answers. Jesse really massages your feet every night??? Dang. I'm jealous.

trevor and keesa said...

Oh man, I feel freakishly honored to be tagged!! he really is amazing to rub your feet every night!

Kristy said...

Awww that's so sweet :)
You two are gonna be such cute parents!!!