Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remember when...

Okay Lindsey and Keesa I'm following your lead and posting my own now so be nice... :)

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Now remember...payback is a beast:) j/k....have at it. I deserve it.


P.S. Don't worry, I will put up another post with all my pregnancy details so just sit tight! :)

4 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

I'll be nice, because I am your nice friends:) I'll leave the black mails up to Lynds!! I remember turning up britney spears way loud in our garage in Logan and beat the crap out of the punching bag because boys were stupid! I remember you and Lynds got my hooked on Lost....so every wednesday we'd have a Lost party. I remember our LOUD bunco nights. I remember the days when we'd run out of toilet paper and steal some from Liz or Lindsey cause we were too lazy to go to the store:) Fun times when McKay let cheese melt in our oven so it stunk forever! I loved the days when all of us would sit in our room and we'd just talk forever....ah, sometimes I wish we could go back for just a day, ya know? I miss you tons, I'm glad you survived the earthshake:)

Lindy Salmon said...

Well Alicia . . . remember Mexico? And after we got back we all had to speak in church and you bore your testimony in Espanol :) "I want to oso mi testimonio . ." That is one of my fondest memories of you. I'm still laughing about it.

mandy said...

Alicia,
I have some pretty funny memories of you. Most of them include you coming over to our house to jump on our trampoline.Others are high school, and swimming at your house, as well as church activities. I don't know if you remember me.This is Mandy Heath El Halta but we were neighbors when we were both in High School.I FOund your blog on Kristy's and was excited to hear what was going on in your life!

ASP+AEP=Parkinson Family said...

Alicia as a family we remember when you were ready to defend Brittney & got upset when Brittney had her face smashed into her 4th yr old birthday cake :(
Our inside joke will be known to all now ;) I remember when as a kid you had a hard time with Adrian so you called me AA & I called you CC ;)
I also remember us listening to music & if you had a question about an artist or band you would come to the music encyclopedia ..me! I thought it was so kewl my sis could dance like you did & thought you & Jesse doing your "Evolution of Dance" wedding dance was the coolest & original;) Also,Jesse fooling the rootweiler at Brit's 11th Party was a great memory of him!