Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Good Witch and The Glamorous Witch

There is a darling little home decor store in Logan called Sugar 'N' Spice and I decided to look around at cute holiday decorations this morning.  I found out they were having a Witch costume contest this evening.  The winner receives a $50 gift card to the store.  I decided to try and throw something together for Avril and I to wear.
With the help of Nana Gayle, we came up with some fun witch costumes.  We went to D.I. and found a dress that we could finagle with and make in to a Glinda the Good Witch costume for Avril.  Mommy borrowed a witch hat from Nana's stuffed witch at her house and tried to pull off a glamorous, yet preggo witch look.
We will find out tomorrow via email if we won or not.  We had fun and got some cute Avril pics regardless.  But I can't imagine there was a cuter good witch so I'm hoping Avril wins me a prize :)

Didn't Nana do a fabulous job on this costume?  This Witch is just too adorable!!
Being a Good Witch is a tough job.  Time to sit back and relax in this nice chair.
And here is Mommy Witch.  Avril kept on pointing out that I had a spider on my face.  Yep!  And I wasn't even scared :)

 On my trusty broom!
The two Witches, so fun!
Avril was so ready to get out of her costume by the end of the night.  Ah, comfy clothes and sittin with the Papa.  Lovin it!

6 comments:

Blakely said...

So Cute! I love the costumes - just too cute!!!

Erka said...

Even I am going to be upset if you guys don't win! Avril was the cutest and your costume was way impressive too! You are definitely going to get that &50!

Lindsay said...

Way Cute! Love the red hair, it's perfect. Hope you win.

Jessica said...

Super cute costumes!

The Rapp Family said...

I can't believe how great your costumes turned out. Avril made such an adorable good witch, so so so cute!!!

Kristy said...

Your costumes are both amazing, how could you not win!