Saturday, April 27, 2013

Just Us Girls...

So there is this amazing photographer named Kellie "Mac" Larsen, who owns Elements Photography.  I was on Hi-Lo's dance team with her way back in the day in high school.  She now lives in St. George, but happened to be up in Logan so she agreed to take some shots of the girls and I.  I wanted something nice to put up in our home.  I was thrilled with the way the photos turned out.  It was pretty freezing and chaotic for the photo shoot, as I'm sure it always goes with a 2 and 4 year old... and yet Kellie managed to get some wall-worthy photos.  Since pics speak a thousand words I will let them do the talking the rest of this post:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


Photos courtesy of:  http://www.elementsphotographystudio.com/
Thanks Kellie!  Treasure these pictures :)

0 comments: