Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Videos and snapshots

So I started training at my new job this week and I'm working a lot of hours right now... I LOVE my job... I work with the nicest people ever, and it feels like a family there already.  I do miss being away from my girls though.  Anyway, I've been so busy that I'm a bit blog-behind.  Again, I can't thank people enough for the encouraging words sent, the prayers, and all the love we feel sent our family's way.  It truly means a lot to us girls.  God is great!  :)

here are some random recent videos of the cutest girlies:

McKel eats corn on the cob


Avril rides the motorcycle at the mall


Avril in her new twinkle toes shoes

A nice way to pass the time in church
Adorable McKel
More cuteness
Avril is intrigued by the rhinos at the zoo!
Avril doing what she does best... having fun!

1 comments:

Lindy Salmon said...

I'm so glad you like your job! I can't imagine working AND being a mom of little girls. I wish you could send your girls over to play with ours, they'd have a blast I'm sure.