Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!!

I wanted to put up some of our Halloween pics from this past Halloween. I went across the street from my work to the local wig shop and found this hot rocker girl wig. I went to work and felt underdressed when I showed up in just my plain old work clothes, so I ran home and grabbed my guitar and.... WALLAH! I am miss JUDY NAILS, the rocker from Playstation's Guitar Hero! We threw together some sports-looking clothes for Jesse and together we are Mrs. Rock and Mr. Jock...

We also got matching tattoos with our AJ symbol :)
Lindsey and I somehow have surprisingly similar costumes even though she's a pirate girl and I'm a rocker girl. Aren't we cute? She stopped by my work for a special not trick, but TREAT!


This is me, hard at work!


Me, Becky, DJ. (rocker, devil, and um...Elvis?) Special thanks to the wig shop across the street. I miss these guys!



Just some more pics mom took of us on Halloween night before we went out to have some fun. We ROCK!

0 comments: